'95 ford escort no heat so cold!!

the heat in my car isn't working anymore i think it just happened today it doesn't blow any air at all no matter what setting it is on what happened??

Have you checked the fan motor yet?
I had it happen once and when I went to check the motor it was under water. I dried it out, drilled a drain hole in the cover, and cleaned out the area inbetween the hood and windshield and it's been fine ever since.