95 Ford Explorer Cruise Control?

...I have a '95 Ford Explorer XLT, anyone know how to tell if it has IVD? I'm sure that all of you have heard about the C/C being wired to always be
hot and has been failing. When it fails, even without the car running, it ignites the brake fluid. Apparently, if mine does not have IVD, this failure could happen. Here's a link.... http://www.cnn.com/2005/US/06/16/ford.vehicle.faq/