95 T-Bird and Turn signals not working

I was having a problem on the T-Bird with the turn signals not working. I wondered what the heck was going on. I thought that it was in the trunk
until I tried the emergency flashers. Those didnt work either. I searched Google and found out that several Ford's with the emergency flasher switch on the top of the steering column has a tendency to get dirt and dust in them and it causes this problem. Like the 'net said, I sprayed some WD-40 in the flasher switch and (after it dried out a little) it works perfectly again.
Probably a known problem but I checked here first for a solution and didn't find anything, so I figured that I'd post it here, maybe it will help someone else.