95 Taurus coolant leak

My 95 Taurus with the 3.0 engine is leaking coolant from a steel line from behind the engine. It looks like it part of the heating system. The leak isn't huge, but it is noticable and I plan on getting fixed rather quickly. Is this an expensive fix? What is this line called? Does it need to be replaced with another steel line, or is there a comperable rubber hose from Gates or another manufacturer? Any and all help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

-Barry

Reply to
Troublemaker