95 Taurus Cruise Control Question

Hello to the Group:

The cruise control quit yesterday and I'm wondering if anyone knows of a likely point to start my troubleshooting? I'm thinking there may be a component to check first, before doing a full diagnostics.

95 Taurus GL Wagon with 222,000 klm. Thanks PS
Reply to
Zedpdee

======================= fuses, brake lights check those first

Reply to
Scott M

Mine quit as well. If you find anything, would you please post it here? Mine is a 95 LX wagon with 90,000 miles. I checked the fuses and brake lights, had it checked for codes (none) and visually check vacumn lines. I'm not good with electronics so, if I knew what to look for specifically, it would help. I don't want to spend $100.00 (US) for a check on it as I drive only 7 miles to work and can live without it. But it sure does help me from speeding, I have a heavy foot.

Thanks Cecil

Reply to
Detailing Dude