95 taurus exhaust rattle

Hi, everyone!
My 95 Taurus is having this rattle from underneath the can when the car is in gear but standing (on breaks). I have noticed this with other Taurus'
too. A friend of mine pointed out that it might have to do with the exhaust pipe. What causes the noise and how to fix it? I'll appreciate your replies! Thanks,
Egils
"esefers" wrote

Could be the catalytic converter heat shield rusting and trying to fall off. I fixed my T-Bird with a couple of long hose clamps connected together to make one loooooooooong clamp, and wrapped it around the whole thing.
Try having the catalatyc convertor checked or changed.