95 TAURUS-GL 3.8 -Oil pan Removal without removing exhaust system, possible ??

For a 95 TAURUS-GL 3.8 liter with rusty, leaky oil pan; Does anyone know if it is possible to remove Oil pan without removing exhaust system ??
e.g. Can engine be hoisted up enough to get enough clearance to drop oil
pan without removing exhaust system ?? If so what mounts need to be unbolted?
Thanks for any feedback.......
Sorry I can't answer your direct question. I am only adding that you should be very sure that it is not the rear main seal that is causing the leak. Clean the pan off real well and look up with the engine running or shortly after running it. The rear seal is a notorious problem and you would be removing the engine to fix that.
NO, pan is rusted out with pinhole leak, seal is fine....
If anyone knows if engine can be hoisted high enough to clear exhaust and get pan out, I would appreciate it.

SQUIRE wrote:

Raising the engine will raise the exhaust with it. It needs to be removed to drop the pan. The exh manifold connections usually come right off with a little heat on these cars. The Y-pipe outlet can get a little tricky due to rust.

THANKS A BUNCH ! That's how I'll do it !