95 taurus GL ABS, no brakes

Wife had someone stop short in front of her, hit brakes hard..
okay for that stop but after that, broken right side Front to rear line, leaks like sieve and little or no brakes... even front ones.
No previous indications. Cant believe NO brakes!
What ELSE am I looking for?
you pay..DEAL with it!

Sorry,
You've been around long enough to know you are in for all new steel lines and if it were me the brake hoses also. It's sad when corrosion can attack so much in ten years !
Happy modeming, Bill K.