95 Taurus shifting problem

Page 2 of 2
Oh..one last question...in case anyone missed the part where I said we changed the throttle position sensor last week. Tell me, is that different from the VSS? they sound so similar...
Margie
They are both sensors but sense different things. Throttle Position Sensor does just that, it senses how open or closed the throttle is. Vehicle Speed Sensor senses how fast the car is moving. Ones a bulldog and the other is a collie but they are both dogs.
--
John