95 Taurus Trans. vacuum?

After searching everywhere I can think of on the net here goes:
Does anyone know if a 1995 Taurus sedan, 3.0 has a transmission vacuum line for any reason? I'm assuming everything is electronic but can't
seem to account for a substantial continued loss of transmission fluid which is neither under the car nor in the radiator. Thanks to anyone that can provide any insight,
Gary
Assuming automatic. Do you have a trans fluid coolor installed by a dealer? That would increase the capacity of fluid required to top off the tranny. I know that was a dealer option we could get for our 2000 taurus if we wanted to tow a small trailer.
Matt
gerdman wrote:

Get some engine degreaser and spray down the area behind the motor and the lower tranie area. Then watch for fresh fluid leakage. It could be the pan gasket. It could be the seals where the cooler hoses connect to the trannie. It could be leaking past the TC and down into the bell housing. Clean it all off and look close. Did the check the radiator water for contamination's?
Bob