'95 Thunderbird intermittent climant fan PLEASE HELP!

For many years the climant fan has cut out for a few seconds when I accelerate, usually when leaving a stop. BUT NOW, the fan cuts out at-the-drop-of-a-hat and
stays off indefinately. It is sooo cold where I live that I cannot drive the car if the fan will not come on. PLEASE HELP!
If you have automatic temperature controls, the fan controller is a solid-state unit. I had similar problems on my '95 Crown Vic. On the vic, the control is mounted from the engine side into the air plenum. When you remove it, you will see a circuit board, a big transistor, and a huge heat-sink. I resoldered every connection, then replaced it. It has worked perfectly since. You might need a service manual to figure out where it is, you really only see the harness connector when you look for it.
You could also just replace it, but I'm a bit techie and a bit cheap...
PoD

accelerate, usually when leaving a stop. BUT NOW, the fan cuts out at-the-drop-of-a-hat and stays off indefinately.

not come on. PLEASE HELP!

Hi, My son's '94 T Bird was doing the same thing. It was unpredictable when the blower would run. Turned out to be loose wires at the blower. As I remember, you take the glove box out and an access panel to get to it from inside the car. Good luck. Rich.

accelerate, usually when leaving a stop. BUT NOW, the fan cuts out at-the-drop-of-a-hat and stays off indefinately.

not come on. PLEASE HELP!

Thanks for the help :)