'95 Town Car

Can codes be read in the OBD system like I can on my Cadillac, using dash-button pushing procedure? Thanks!
Dave S(Texas)

I don't think so. My '95 Crown Vic has OBD-II and it requires a code reader. Places like AutoZone will read the codes for free - but don't always believe what the tell you to replace.
PoD