95 Town Car shudder

I have a 95 Town Car that has been going great in the two weeks since I bought it. Today I sprayed some orange based cleaner on the cam covers and rinsed off with water. An hour or so later I went out to fill up and the car
now has a shudder at speeds between about 25-49 MPH that seems to be similar to the torque converter shudder described by others. Applying the brakes seems to stop the shudder seemingly confirming Torque Converter but it seems odd that it would start this just after I did this little clean up job.
Any insight would be appreciated.
If I have to drain the converter I would like to know how this is done.
TIA

car
similar
seems
================you most likely got water in the spark plug holes in the head. pull the wires out off the plugs and clean/dry them out. Compressed air might be necessary to clean out the holes. That kind of miss gets mistaken for a trans problem allot.