95 Windstar weird throttle response

Hey all,
95 Windstar 3.8L with 260000kms.
I posted about an antifreeze leak as well, but I remembered another problem: there is a weird delay after hitting the gas, like a hiccup or
something, and then BOOM it takes off. My parents have gotten used to it, but I figure its gotta be a symptom of a bigger problem.
I was thinking Mass Airflow meter? anything else it could be? done the wires and plugs, not the coil pack though.

I had similar problem in an old Bronco 2, it was the throttle position sensor.