96-99 tauruscruise control buttons FREE!

If anyone needs the on/off button on the steering wheel for the cruise control button I have one. I bought a BRAND NEW one to repair a problem and never got around to it and now car is gone. Pay shipping from 32258 Jacksonville and you can have it. Even if you dont need one now save it in your glovebox!! Email at snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net Thanx:)Ne

Reply to
: