96 Bronco Replacing Auto Hubs with Warn Lockouts

96 full size bronco auto hubs aren't engaging. I'm getting ready to buy the Warn manual locking hubs and replacing the autos. I also have to put on the spindle nut kit since mine has the 3 screws on the existing
lockouts. This looks like it shouldn't be that tough to do myself. Anyone that's done this before with some advice or tips is appreciated.
Thanks Darin