96 Contour shakes

I just replaced the front wheel bearings and the lower balls as well as one spring, the owner drove away after I told her to get it aligned, she never
did, now she brings it back with drivers side tire nearly bald on indoard side, and she said it shakes like crazy. I drove it and the wheel responds great, no play, it tracks okay but starts to shimey at about 50MPH I can also feel the calipers grab when braking, any thoughts? TIA
tom davin wrote:

and my 96 contour).... it might be the tires and she might need an alignment..... dont let her drive away this time...

If she wants to drive away, let her. It's her money she is wasting.
Jeff