'96 Contour window problem

It's the driver's door window. The window will roll down but not up. When you push the switch, you hear the relay clicking, but no action. So we assumed the relay was bad.
We removed the relay and noticed that the points were burnt, so we replaced it with a new one. No help.
If you short across 2 of the relay prongs, the window will go up normally. Thus we know it's not the motor.
Anybody know of a fix?

They might know www.contour.org