96 Ford F250 Ignition Switch won't turn

Greeting, This morning I went to start my trusty Ford and found that I couldn't turn the ignition switch with my key, I tried different keys, wiggled this
and wiggled that, took off the column covers to see what I could, and I'm stumped, any suggestion? I would appreciate it. Thanks in advance. Gee, guess I can't go to work today.....Friday....bummer, another 3 day weekend....:)
Rick in Windsor, CA
Only thing I've ever seen cause that is feedback pressure on the steering wheel from the steering mechanism. Try pulling the steering wheel slightly to a 'slack' point while turning the key.
Rick Bryson wrote:

Sure, tug the steering wheel in the direction that you wheels were turned when you parked. Next time try letting go of the wheel before turning off the ignition. ;)
mike hunt