96 Ford Ranger - spark plug gap ???

Hi, thanks for the replies to my previous email on disconnecting the fuel lines - works great with the "cheap" tool.
Spark Plug gap: Amazingly the Chilton's manual for the truck does not have the spark
plug gap listed (at least I cannot find it)! I do not have an owners manual either. Can anyone out there send me the proper gaping size?
Thanks!
Klaus 96 Ford Ranger 76,800 miles (recently purchased)
The plug gap size isn't stated on the fan shroud label?
Klaus wrote:

No, don't find it on any of the (many) lables either ..... Klaus
Sharon K.Cooke wrote:

Usually, they can tell you the spark plug gap at the store where you bought the spark plugs.
Jeff