'96 Gran Marq airbag code 52

Battery went down.

After recharge the airbag code 5-2 is flashing.

Thank you in advance......if you know how to stop it...so much the better!

Reply to
Sid9

Sid9 opined in news:s%Tod.50919$ snipped-for-privacy@bignews6.bellsouth.net:

"Backup supply" suggests give it a little time?

Would think it's still functional

Reply to
Backyard Mechanic

Thanks for the help!

I'm thinking of disconnecting the car's battery for a while to allow the backup power supply to completely discharge. Maybe that will reset it. First I'll wait a day or two.

Thanks, again!

Reply to
Sid9