'96 Gran Marq airbag code 52

Battery went down.
After recharge the airbag code 5-2 is flashing.
Thank you in advance......if you know how to stop it...so much the better!

Sid9 opined in

http://www.clubfte.com/users/screwy/Airbag96.html
"Backup supply" suggests give it a little time?
Would think it's still functional
Backyard Mechanic wrote:

Thanks for the help!
I'm thinking of disconnecting the car's battery for a while to allow the backup power supply to completely discharge. Maybe that will reset it. First I'll wait a day or two.
Thanks, again!