96 Lincoln Town Car Shocks

Does anyone know how hard it is to change the front shock absorbers on a 96 TC? I remember a while back there were lots of places that only charged $5
to install a shock. NTB want $200 to replace them with Monroe Sensatrak. Is there something more than removing two nuts, pulling the old shock and slipping the new one on. When I was younger I changed shocks myself, but that was a long time ago. Is it just because it's a Lincoln?