96 mustang 6 cylynder & 93 crown vic

I have a 93 crown vic with the body in rough shape, and a friend of mine is getting rid of a 96 stang in quite good shape, but only a v6 with a blown head.
Any major difficulties swapping the crown vics 4.6 in to the 3.8L mustang?
The crown vic motor has 170,000 KMS on it.

No problem...as long as you have a good understanding of the engine control system, good at tracing and transplanting wiring harnesses, and swap the tranny in with it.
And of course you need to get a different driveshaft, or have one cut down, and change the front springs for the additional weight.
Other than that... cake!
Oh, wait... is there a compatible AT floor shift for it? Hmmm
Never mind you could buy the Stang and sell the Vic for the money to get a good part-out V-6 (mind the compatibility over the model years)
You'd miss out on all the fun of fitting a round peg into that square hole.
you pay..DEAL with it!

Try impossible.
DeserTBoB wrote:

Haha, ok then, forget that idea :P