'96 Sable won't start

The engine turns but will not start. Sounds like it's just about to fire up but it just doesn't. I recently replaced the driver's side headlight, and before I gave up and just removed the entire headlight housing from the car, I did try to change it as described in the manual. That's where you unclip that electronic module and move it out of the way, and it got smacked around a bit before I gave up. Does that module have anything to do with starting the vehicle?

-Matt

Reply to
Hallraker

Apparently not in your case. ;-)

Why not make sure that the connections are tight on the module?

Can't hurt. I doubt that your moving the box around did anything bad to it. But you might have yanked out a connection.

Jeff

Reply to
Jeff

Forget the light.

Does it have fuel pressure?

Does it have spark?

Judging from your post, might be best to call in a tow and have a mechanic look at it.

Reply to
sleepdog