96 Taurus 24V Warning Light

How can I change a burned-out bulb on the warning light next to the headlight? Thanks for any help in advance.

You need to remove the instrument cluster to replace the bulb. Any decent manual should have a section on how to do it. ( I used Chilton to aid me in replacing bulb on the Taurus and Mustang..)