'96 Taurus/Intake Gasket Upside down?

Is it possible to install the intake gasket upside down on a '96 Taurus, 3.0 Engine? Car seems to overheat considerably after used engine was installed and one suggestion was that this was possibly the problem.. any ideas, suggestions most appreciated - and thanks to those previous posters - Ralph Griffith

Reply to
Ralph Griffith

Thomas Moats

anything's possible but personally I'd have to be really drunk or working purely by braille...but then maybe that's the way some people work on cars.....see earlier post I went into quite a bunch of detail......

Reply to
Patrick Gilmore

Reply to
Patrick Gilmore