'96 Taurus/Intake Gasket Upside down?

Is it possible to install the intake gasket upside down on a '96 Taurus, 3.0 Engine? Car seems to overheat considerably after used engine was installed and one
suggestion was that this was possibly the problem.. any ideas, suggestions most appreciated - and thanks to those previous posters - Ralph Griffith
Cooling system. Radiator...........

question...why "new" used engine...other one just wear out or blow up...if blow up...symptons prior to blow up might be helpful...if engine got hot and died...problem is in cooling system not engine....if engine just wore out....still check all applicable cooling system suggestions....

3.0
one
suggestions
Griffith
anything's possible but personally I'd have to be really drunk or working purely by braille...but then maybe that's the way some people work on cars.....see earlier post I went into quite a bunch of detail......

3.0