'96 Taurus Wagon Radiator Replacement

Looks like such a procedure is probably in my future. (Small crack and leak...need to top off reservoir about once every 2 weeks.)

I've been told there's no "fix" option. (I'm assuming it's made of aliuminum, and therefore un-weldable.) And apparenly, half the front end has to come out to get the darn thing off.

Anyone had such a replacement lately? If so, (here's the big question) ...how much did it cost?

Gracias...

ZW

Reply to
Zomby Woof