96 Tbird/Cougar 3.8L drivebelt tensioner assy - Torx bolt?

Hi My 96 Cougar 3.8L needs the Drivebelt Tensioner Assembly replaced. The Torx bolt is larger than a T-50. Anyone know what size Torx bit is needed for
this bolt?
I've seen one comment that this is a LH thread bolt, and others say it's RH threaded (which is what I'd expect). Anyone know which it is?
Also, any tricks to removing this bolt?
Thanks, -Lance