96 Windstar - Front Swaybar is Broken

The swaybar is broken off at the frame bushing on the passenger side. I removed the dangling end yesterday. What I'm wondering is there enough
clearance to wiggle a new swaybar in there without lifting the engine?
Anyone?
Thanks , Mike
snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

You should be able to get at it & replace it by lowering the rear of the engine cradle only, with the steering rack unbolted from the cradle. Leave the front cradle bolts in.
Rob