97-03 F-150 wheel interchange

I recently acquired a 1997 F150 with some rather aggressive mud-grip type tires on it, and I'd like to start looking for a set of take-off wheels with more pavement oriented tires. My truck appears to have a 5 on 135 pattern with 12 x 1.75 studs. My research indicates that this was standard for

97-99, then for 2000-03 they went to 14mm studs. My question is whether or not the wheels are interchangeable between the two stud sizes.
Reply to
Ernest Scribbler

yeah it is

regards free free online

Reply to
iibm2323

"Ernest Scribbler" wrote

Does no one know or is "yeah it is" the definitive answer?

Reply to
Ernest Scribbler