97-03 F-150 wheel interchange

I recently acquired a 1997 F150 with some rather aggressive mud-grip type tires on it, and I'd like to start looking for a set of take-off wheels with
more pavement oriented tires. My truck appears to have a 5 on 135 pattern with 12 x 1.75 studs. My research indicates that this was standard for 97-99, then for 2000-03 they went to 14mm studs. My question is whether or not the wheels are interchangeable between the two stud sizes.
yeah it is
regards <a href=www.gamestotal.com>free</a> <a href=http://www.megspace.com/computers/wars/ free</a> <a href=http://www.anzwers.org/free/wars/ online</a>
"Ernest Scribbler" wrote

Does no one know or is "yeah it is" the definitive answer?