97 Aerostar Rear Door Lifters

Welp, the rear door lifter/struts/whatever you call them finally gave out after 18 years. I'm guessing one gave out about a month ago when the door needed some getting to the top, and now overnight the other one
failed. 18 years ain't bad, so I checked with Ford but they say it no longer available.
Anyone have a good recommendation for a decent replacement make? I have replaced these on hatchbacks and remember them not lasting that long.
The parts places around here are O'Reillys $34 for a pair, Autozone $52. Rock Auto is $25, plus $8 shipping.
in message Welp, the rear door lifter/struts/whatever you call them finally gave out after 18 years. I'm guessing one gave out about a month ago when the door needed some getting to the top, and now overnight the other one failed. 18 years ain't bad, so I checked with Ford but they say it no longer available.
--

Dang O'Reilly - that gave me the wrong price on the phone. It's $19
each or $38 for the pair plus tax. Still the best price for something