97 crown vic/grand marquis heat and A/C question

does the 97 Crown Vic/Grand Marquis have a cabin air filter?? my mother just called and said that there is a musty odor coming out of the ducts on her 97 Grand Marquis.

number of good products at the auto stores and dealerships that will take care of the odor. I haven't used this one http://www.autoacsystems.com/_store/storeopen_odor.html but my neighbor did and swears by it. I used one from AutoZone that was a little cheaper, but only lasted about a year. Be sure her drain isn't plugged. My mother's Honda did that, and the smell was horrendous. After clearing the drain, it took 3 treatments with the AutoZone stuff to get rid of it all.
SC Tom
thanks tom. i have since found out that the older panther class did not use cabin air filters. i bought a can of that stuff on my way over there this morning, but it was a dead mouse that managed to get in the car over the winter while they were in florida.