97 Escort airbag plugs

Recently I had to replace airbags in my 97 Escort. I bought a whole set of airbags, but it apeared that the passenger one has a slightly different plug and it doesn't fit the control module socket. Does anybody know anything about changes in airbags in the early 97 models? I have the one without rear wiper. Thanks for any suggestions, Mike;

Reply to
Michal