97 Falcon Futura Radio Wire Colouring?

I own a 97 falcon futura 4L sedan.
I want to upgrade the original radio to a new CD head unit but the wire colours are all different.
Im pretty sure about the speaker wires (pink, green, blue and ? from
memory), but not to sure which colour is which when it comes to the ground (black?) and battey etc wires. The speaker wires have either a red or black stripe, i assume red is positive and black is negative.
I think there is a big blue wire with a white stripe, a brown one and i cant remember the others.
Can somebody please help me it would be greatly appriciated!!!