97 FORD EXPLORER

A friend thought they would help me change the sprk plug wires and removed all the wires from the distributor cap is there a site I can go to to tell me where the wires go on the the distributor cap 97 Explorer
V6 SOHC

97 Explorer SOHC doesn't have a distributor...
Whatever. The spark plug wires go to this object on the top of the motor that delivers an electrical pulse to the wire leading to the spark plug. It was running rough and I was told to change the wires and plugs. Hope this works.
Yeah, actually, check out any Haynes or Chiltons for the firing order. On the 94 it was 1 4 2 5 3 6, but may be different for the later model.

They call that thing a coil pack. I knew it would come to mind.

In the future remove one wire at a time and put on one wire at a time. Some coil packs are marked on top woth the cyclinder numbers.
snipped-for-privacy@evansmachineryinc.com wrote:

try this:
http://www.autozone.com/servlet/UiBroker?ForwardPage=/az/cds/en_us/0900823d/80/0d/39/f8/0900823d800d39f8.jsp