97 ford ranger ac problem

Need some help please trying to fix the ac for the old man.
I have checked for power to the ac clutch no power I pulled the the plug at the clutch put the trusty simson meter to it nota on the power
went back to work did the same test on the work truck its a 95 ranger it has power.
Not sure where to go nexted the ac switch in the dash don't look very fun to get to.
thanks 97 ranger
--
97ford ranger
97ford ranger wrote:

Jumper the LPS switch connector at the accumulator connection with a piece of wire; if you have a working clutch then, the system's probably low on refrigerant.