'97 Ford Windstar Sensors and Cruise - Help!

I recently got a used 97 Windstar and inherited a weird set of electrical sensor and cruise control problems. Quite frequently the door sensors don't register, so as I start to drive, the interior lights stay on until I hit about 15MPH. If it is the drivers side, the thing dongs at me until said speed. Then when we slow the van down below 15, the sound and lights come on again.

Also, after driving a long distance, (200+ Miles) at a stretch, the Check Engine light turns on and won't come off until at least a week later.

Also... does anyone know the fuse position and amperage of the cruise control fuse? Also need the fuse that makes the Speed control regulator switch work, so that I can get the emergency brake and ABS indicaior lights off, and my cruise working.

Any body know what I can do besides shooting it or just living with it?

Thanks.

Reply to
Jesse A Cuddeback`