97 Grand Marquis Rear Seatbelt Sticking`

My 97 Grand Marquis's rear seat belt is stuck, it won't come out at all, I tug and twist yet it is locked in place, is there anything I can do or check (before taking it to the dealership and
paying thru the nose) to get it working again?
Its not the center belt, its the passenger side rear main belt, (all others in the car work fine btw).
Thanks for any advice or tips, I figure a trip to the dealer for this will be $200 minimum ... seems like most trips in for stuff start at the $200 range for me... ughh.
Bill