97 Mercury Sable LS Front End Noise

I have a 97 Mercury Sable w/ 136k miles on it. I start hearing noise any time I run over a bump on the driver side sounding like a plastic jug. The noise is faint, but loud enough to annoy you.. I thought maybe the strutssss, but the car still handle good. looked under hood to see if what it was, windshield washer container is full, but its on the passenger side. The noise only come when riding over a bump, or going into a pot hole..

Thanks Group

-- Jay Smit

Reply to
J. Smit

sub frame bushings or stabilizer link, probably the bushings

Reply to
PC PODD

Check the sway bar ends links and the inner tie rods.

Reply to
Pygoscelis Papua