97 Sable D.R.L.

Hello group, I have a slight problem with my Sable... Daytime Running Lights...as you do know i did post in this group as of where i might find the module to replace it .. Yes i did replace the module. The module came
from the Ford Dealer.. My problem is the DRL come on at times when 1. in the middle of the night, I go out in the morning to find the lights dim and the battery just about dead. 2. I just learned in the presence of moisture.. I thought maybe water may have gotten to the module, so i added some electrical grease to the connection..
Well the problem tonite was I havent driven the car in 2 days. It havent rain here in AL, in a while so i didnt run in any water., but it rain this evening and once i return home the lights were on. wierd, i took off the emergency brake, and reset it. no change... Lights want turn off.
I unplugged every fuse, pertaining to the DRL no luck..
my cars has a 137kmile on it. This is the 3rd module.. replaced.. when i purchased the car i called the dealer in the other state that what they said it was replaced..
Help -- Jay Smit
Why not try disconnecting the module? If that cures your problem it is most likely defective. You can either replace it or forget about DRL's and have one less problem to worry about. ;)
mike hunt