97 T-Bird Brake Problem

I Have a 97 T-Bird, I changed all 4 brakes with new rotors and pads. When I go to stop, The front right wants to lock causing the car to pull to the right. I went over it several times to make sure that I
did everything right. The rear disc brakes are adjusted fine, I made sure that the pads and rotors were clean. After this problem I bled the system even though I had never opened it to let air in. None of this helped. I even went as far as to swap the pads from one side to the other. Is there a valve or something that could be letting more brake fluid to one side? When I press the brake, it seems to grab hard to the right and then it seems to even out some to the left (hard to describe) The only thing that I can remember going wrong was that when I was doing the right side, the caliper on the left side fell but didn't hit the floor. I inspected the brake line and it looked to be ok. Could there be damage inside?
Any suggestions?
Thanks in advance
Steve P
Caliper binding. Either the pad slides not cleaned and lubed correctly or the caliper piston is not returning.

How could the pad slide?
Steve P On Sun, 14 Dec 2003 08:37:25 -0500, "Thomas Moats"

All pads have some kind of slide. The slide does two things, guide the pads and a support bearing. Notice the notches on the ends of the pads? Read the last line.
Section 06-03: Brake, Front Disc 1997 Thunderbird, Cougar Workshop Manual
DESCRIPTION AND OPERATION
Brake Shoe and Linings The brake shoes and linings (2001) are interchangeable, side to side and inboard to outboard.
The brake shoes and linings for vehicles with 15 inch wheels use a pressure sensitive insulator material for noise suppression. Remove the protective paper from this insulator before installing new brake shoe and lining assemblies. Vehicles with 16 inch wheels use a clip-on shoe and lining insulator to prevent noise. The flanges on both inner and outer brake shoe and lining assemblies slide on machined surfaces of the front disc brake caliper anchor plate (2B292).

Thomas, Thanks for the info, I will go in the garage and take off the insulating paper on the pads on the right side and see if that helps.
Thanks.
Steve P

Why would you do that?

OK Thomas, I must have misunderstood. I didn't do anything yet. I'm really not sure with these instructions on what I should do or check.
Steve P

Yea, I know you do not understand. The "insulating paper" installed to the back of the pads are for noise suppression and heat control, that is not the slides. The slides are the contact area of the pad ends. Also, I did not give you instructions, only possible causes and the reasons why.

Hey Steve, To answer your orig. q ; yes there could be damage inside the brake hose on the one you dropped. It is possible to have a created a defect in the hose wall and it is not acting like a valve flap. I've only seen it once, it does happen, it is very hard to find if no history is reported (being dropped) streached, possibly kinked, it can rupture a spot in the inner wall. BeeVee

OK, thanks. I think I'll try changing the brake hose. It does have a strange fitting where it connects to the hard line but I should figure it out.
Steve P