97 Taurus anti-theft question

Hey group.
I just purchased a bulldog remote starter (http://www.bulldogsecurity.com /) and it says I need a security bypass because I have a Taurus that is newer
than 96 and should have anti-theft with a transponder BUT... my keys are not big fat keys, so I don't think I have a transponder anti-theft. I am going to go ahead and install the remote start and I'll know for sure - but I thought I would ask here too.
Normal key = no anti-theft transponder Fat key = anti-theft transponder
Right?
Eric
Eric Janzen wrote:

Save your money, nobody wants to steal a taurus.

(http://www.bulldogsecurity.com /)
newer
are
but
Bullshit. Professional car thieves might stay away (not worth parting it out), but the criminal looking for a ride so he can rob a convenience store is going to steal anything, usually something inconspicuous; a Taurus is as common as dogshit on the road, it's the perfect getaway car, because it doesn't draw any attention.
In posted on Sun, 9 Jan 2005 20:30:39 -0500:

That's odd. I thought one of the things that made the Toyota Camry such a good target is because there are so many potential customers (lots of Camries on the road) but there are far more Taurii and Sables, I think, than Camries.