97 Taurus CD Changer

I just bought a CD changer for my 97 Taurus. I bought it on ebay and I got it, but I have no idea how to mount it in the trunk. Where do all the wires plug in? Does anyone have any photos to help me do the step-by-step instructions?

Reply to
chicklit22

not knowing what ya bought is a big help, there are only 1,000 different models

sells a NEW 10 disc that PLUGS IN to your ford radio and it takes all of 5 minutes to install.

You will spend more time opening the BOX it comes in,

Its such an easy install even an eBay buyer can do it

Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report abuse:

I'm Right