97 Taurus CD Changer

I just bought a CD changer for my 97 Taurus. I bought it on ebay and I got it, but I have no idea how to mount it in the trunk. Where do all the wires plug in? Does anyone have any photos to help me do the
step-by-step instructions?
not knowing what ya bought is a big help, there are only 1,000 different models
www.bought4less.com sells a NEW 10 disc that PLUGS IN to your ford radio and it takes all of 5 minutes to install.
You will spend more time opening the BOX it comes in,
Its such an easy install even an eBay buyer can do it