'97 Taurus freeze plugs/coolant bypass recall

Hi All,
Can someone tell me what this coolant bypass looks like? Trying to find out if the recall was done on this car. The dealer ran the VIN and it shows no recalls active. The freeze plugs I can see look pretty
good but i'm guessing the coolant bypass, whatever it looks like, would tell me what I want to know.
Thanks for any help... Mike
MichaelJ opined in

TYPICALLY a "bypass" hose connect between the water pump and the thermostat area to provide circulation of a percentage of the heated coolant back into the engine... think "self priming"!