97 taurus front parking light bulb replacement?

I drilled thru the top fiberglass frame that blocks you from gettin at the bulb. Looks like metal but isn't

"mettingk" wrote

Gee, that sounds MUCH more professional than doing it the *right* way.
Open hood. Remove 3 little bolts. Pull headlight assembly forward. Remove bulb holder. Replace bulb. Put holder back in. Put headlight assembly back in. Put 3 little bolts back in. Close hood.
http://www.autozone.com/images/cds/jpg/small/0900823d801afe07.jpg
MasterBlaster opined in

Dang! I wish I could post a sound file with that "Eddie Murphy" chuckle!!!!
I bet them hole saws work to get at the tail assemblies, too!