97 taurus front parking light bulb replacement?

I drilled thru the top fiberglass frame that blocks you from gettin at the bulb. Looks like metal but isn't

Reply to
mettingk

"mettingk" wrote

Gee, that sounds MUCH more professional than doing it the *right* way.

Open hood. Remove 3 little bolts. Pull headlight assembly forward. Remove bulb holder. Replace bulb. Put holder back in. Put headlight assembly back in. Put 3 little bolts back in. Close hood.

MasterBlaster

MasterBlaster opined in news:HQJId.18528$Qb.9925@edtnps89:

Dang! I wish I could post a sound file with that "Eddie Murphy" chuckle!!!!

I bet them hole saws work to get at the tail assemblies, too!

Reply to
Backyard Mechanic