97 Taurus squealing noise that stops when brakes are tapped or held lightly, then comes back

Happens both in drive and in gear. The noise seems to come from the back Thanks for any insights !

snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

Huh?

If you mean while the car is moving, and you have 4 wheel disks. then it might be a cocked rear caliper

you pay..DEAL with it!