Subject Author Posted Replies

Re: Repeatedly Running On A Low Tank?
----- Original Message ----- From: "Bill Putney" Newsgroups: Sent: Tuesday, June 10, 2008 5:42 PM Subject: Re: Repeatedly Running On A Low Tank? Your car was running in open loop mode during the test....
2
2

Re: Repeatedly Running On A Low Tank?
You only got increased air flow at WOT. Must of the time the air flow was limited by the throttle opening, not the air filter. I doubt if the difference in overall restricition was more than a few...
1
1

Tracinda receives 1 billion Ford stock offers
Billionaire Kirk Kerkorian is still on track to increase his stake in Ford Motor Co. to 5.5 percent, a new report finds. Kerkorian's investment company, Tracinda Corp., was looking to purchase 20...

93’ explorer keeps blowing heater fan/ac fuse
Hey everyone, new here and i got a problem i cant figure out.. i got a 93 ford explorer xlt, and latly the heater fan fuse keeps blowing, you can replace the fuse and it will sometimes instantly blow...
2
2

Re: Repeatedly Running On A Low Tank?
I don't suppose you have ever tried to use an oil bath filter in a truly dusty enviroment. In my case, the worst case enviroment is picking peanuts. We've had to stop and clean out the stupid oil bath...

Jim Bean vs Hachiroku
At the risk of inviting flames against myself (to which I won't reply) Does Jim Beam and Hachiroku know how stupid BOTH of them sound???

Re: Repeatedly Running On A Low Tank?
To each his own. There is no way I would buy any new equipment with an oil bath filter. I am certain they are not as effective as modern paper filters. Ed teranews.com

Re: Repeatedly Running On A Low Tank?
So why did changing the recommendation alter the behavior of people? If you are going to ignore a 7500/5000 recommendation, aren't you just as likely to ignore a 5k recommendation? I suppose the...
2
2

2002 Ford Escape
My daughter?s 2002 Ford Escape XLT is stuck in drive. The gear shift is n the park position, but it shows drive and therefore will not start. Help!
1
1

Rocker Arm Ratio
I came across this term while looking through my engine specifications. The Rocker Arm Ratio is given as 1:52 : 1. What is it? The amount of travel? Thanks in advance
2
2

Ford Aerostar 3.0 -87, coolant leakage
is the module that is leaking ? br Vesku Aerostar water leakage
1
1

Ford Taurus
I think the problem with my car is that I hit a rock and it ended up somewhat pinching my exaust pipe before it gets to the muffler. I was wondering if it was normal to have a sound coming out of...
2
2

1998 UK Ford Fiesta Mk4 won't start - sometimes
Car starts first time - no problems untill sometimes it just won't fire up. When trying to start it on these rare ocassions of failure there is no smell of excess petrol, but there is nothing wrong...

Re: Hey, Bush! What's That Great Sucking Sound? 30,000 Jobs, $3 Billion Ford Plant -- To Mexico?
Maybe the new Ford "Global Car" plant slated to open in Mexico City in 2010 will stem some of the illegal immigration into the U.S. Maybe -- more likely -- the plant and its jobs will help reduce the...

Re: Repeatedly Running On A Low Tank?
Gee, I knew what it felt like before changing the oil, and after. Based on what it felt like from one end of the driveway to the other, I could tell right as soon as I shifted into reverse it was...
1
1