98 Contour service engine light

Anybody help me with reseting my sevice engine light on my 98 Contour SE V6 thanks hub

hubble wrote:

until the engine is started up and recycled twice to get the code back... also go on www.contour.org to get alot more info on your vehicle, like the V-6 water pump with plastic impeller failures and how to fix it.. the extended warranty on the underhood wiring harness that might save you about $1500 if you need it take car of and stuff like that, real good site... hope this helps.