'98 Contour-Where the hay is the oil plug ?

Hi, I'm changing the oil on my '98 Contour (2.5L). Does anyone know what the oil drain plug looks like and its size ?
I'm looking at a hollow hex inset next to the oil filter. Is that it ?
Two dealers told me the plug is on the side, one told me it's at the bottom.
Thanks, Andy
snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com says...

It's a 15mm plug at the rear of the oil pan near the exhaust pipe.
==Steve

If you are "draining" oil, draining being allowing gravity to cause flow, it would have to be at the bottom.
Thank you both, I found it. Andy

AndyInBuffalo wrote:

might need with your car...