I assume you arent touching the accel while you attempt.
1. Turn ign on and off a couple times before you crank engine, if it changes
symptom, then it's your fuel pump, or fuel pressure regulator (fpr).
pull the tube from fpr to intake, does it have gas in it?
2. after that, try pumping gas twice before starting. Start quick?
- vacuum leak or bad fpr (assuming runs okay when started, not fuel pump)
3. No change or takes longer, then try flooring accel while cranking.
- starts faster, fpr or leaky injectors
Motorsforum.com is a website by car enthusiasts for car enthusiasts. It is not affiliated with any of the car or spare part manufacturers or car dealers discussed here.
All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.